Allie and I took a quick trip to the farm yesterday and today. We took off after a friend's little boy's birthday party. She napped in the car down there and we spent our afternoon with the family. First, my dad (Papa) took her to see some cows. Papa held Allison and Henry's hand, pretty cute picture! Allie liked the cows ok, but was rather bothered by the smell. She has this thing for smells!
We played on Henry and Harrison's playset for a little while. She loved climbing and sliding and swinging! I think she could have stayed there all afternoon.
Then we went and saw some baby kittens in the shed. I think they were only a week old! So cute! She liked them ok, but didn't really like the shed. Very closed quarters!!
We went to the park in Cottonwood Falls and the kids played for a little while. We made it back in time for lunch, and afterwards the kids hung out with Papa. I told Allie to give the boys a hug so I could get a few pics...so cute! She is always willing to dish out a hug! I packed Allie up around 3pm and she napped the whole way home.



And finally, Allie playing on Ben and Leah's computer. She looked so grown up here I couldn't resist a shot!
We are back home, finished dinner, put Allie to bed, watched our Lost episode and now I'm headed to bed. I've been so very tired lately!!
I'll try to post again very soon!
Valerie
(If anyone knows why this underlines spontaneously, could you let me know...and maybe a way to fix it. It's very irritating!)

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip, but I want to know how that paper's coming?
I think the text underlines when you type too close to a photo. Not sure why but when I space away or type all at the top and then shift the photos around it solves the problem. Hope that helps.
Love those pictures :) They are all getting so big!
Love the farm pictures. My brother is a neat Papa! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment