Friday, April 10, 2009

Mostly pictures...

I'll do another post later filling you all in on our lives, but these are just some fun pictures. I'm headed to bed soon! Hope you all had a wonderful Good Friday!

Art projects!

Fridge decorations!


Loves her new big girl bed! Loves to lay on it, but not sure how she'll sleep on it!!


Her letters that used to be over her crib.

Sorry about the red eye, but she played in this bed for about 1/2 hour the other night. So cute!

The colors match perfect! I got the bedding from Target.com. It's awesome! I love it!

The cute animals I found at Hobby Lobby which I mounted on this little wall hanging and then put the rest around her room.

Andrew's letters. I wanted to do stripes, but it wouldn't have looked right on the letters. They were too thin and it just wouldn't have looked good. So, dots for him too!

Allie eating her frosting at Sophia's birthday party. I think she ate almost 1/2 cup of frosting that day. 


They had so much fun decorating their cupcakes. She doesn't like to eat cake, she just likes to decorate it. I ended up eating both of these. Turns out the next day I spilled glucose in my urine and put myself back on the diet. Did the cupcakes have anything to do with it??? We'll never know!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

The bedding is perfect! Oh i love it! Looks great! I like what you did with the animals too! Cute!