Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick baby update

I'm supposed to be working on a leadership paper...*GAG* so instead I'll post a quick baby update. I haven't gained any weight in over a month. Which is great!! I've been doing the diabetic diet, although I'm not as carb-free as I was with Allie. Still, I think it's helping. This baby is sooo dang low. I'm 34+ weeks and already waddling. He is head down, and I'm just praying that he comes early. Jason is going to schedule a quick day trip to Austin, TX on the 18th of May, so I need to have either had the baby a week before that (I wouldn't mind this option) or soon after he gets back...like the 19th!! I really don't want to go all the way to my due date. I'm not sure I could handle it. Allie was 2 weeks early, and I'm hoping for 3 weeks early for this one :)

Other than that, my mom is in town helping out for the day so I could go to my doctors appointment and work on this awful paper. Allie has already pooped in the potty and has gone naked all day and peed three times. It's nice to have someone else do your dirty work!!! Thanks mom!!!

Ok, hope you all have a great day!

Valerie

1 comment:

katherine said...

As my mother gently reminded me during labor when I was insisting that I couldn't do it, "Yes, you can do it--your body was made to do it." So I changed my tune. I started insisting I didn't WANT to do it anymore. So I got an epidural. You don't have that option so you'll just have to hang in there! Them's the breaks. You can do it!