So I spent an hour at work today figuring out tickers for my blog...soooo should have been working. But, I accomplished my goal. I have a new ticker for Allie's second birthday up and to the right, and if you scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog there is a new fancy ticker for graduation!!! Just 278 days to go!!! I also fiddled with the colors...still not sure I like it, but it's different at least. I also took my blog off private, which means you can look at it without signing on. However, in the very near future I may be changing the name of my blog just to throw people off...we'll see. I've put some security checks in place so people can't just google my blog...that made Jason happy. I've also added Jason as an author on the blog...we'll see what happens.
Anyway, here's some pics!

So I set up the backyard with Allie's picnic table/easel Katherine got her, the pool and a couple lawn chairs and we had a grand time. It doesn't look that warm because the sun isn't out, but let me tell you, it was sweltering. We had so much fun and killed a couple hours! She napped well on Friday. One 3 hour nap and one 1 1/2 hour nap...crazy!!


She loves sitting in this chair and dumping water on herself...especially with the watering can. Of course she has to do it all on her own. Because she's "so big!"

This is just to illustrate what she ate for lunch. One bite of cereal bar, and one small bite of hotdog...that's it...nothing else! It was a cracker afternoon. After we went back inside it was "cracker, cracker..." I tried to get her to eat the hotdog, but forget it! She was having a meltdown because she didn't want to eat what I had provided...so nap time it is!!

She was super cute with Jason that night. I will post a video later, but this is her rock and ride trike that I brought back inside and set up to rock. She climbs on it like crazy. She loves to play with daddy.

And of course she tells you, "up!" Which means, get off your butt and play with me. She kept telling us, "sit." I bowed out saying "mommy's too big!" But daddy played along. Of course she climbed right up on his lap. They were really cute together and it was fun to get pics of them because I don't have as many pics of her and us as I would like. The video was cute as well. She was talking up a storm.
Anyway, it's late and I have to work tomorrow and I've spent WAY too much time on this blog. I need my rest. Gotta' go to work and save some lives!! Did I mention I have a graduation ticker? Yeah, can't wait to bust loose...and the semester hasn't even started. School is another post for another day. I did find out clinical assignments though...more to come!!
~V~
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Jason on the new job!!! And Val on having him home more... Thanks for keeping us updated on your little family. It's fun to check in.
I haven't read through all the posts I've missed yet but I'm glad you took your blog off private so I can add it back to my feeds and not miss any more... Also, I tried to call you today. Your phone was off. Booger. I want to know about your clinical assignment.
Cute new background, i like it better. You're family is so beautiful :)
Post a Comment