Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Piggies


So today is one year to the day since this world lost Gabi Acker. I have her button on the side of my blog and I've told you all about her before. She has a new baby sister and a wonderfully amazing family who misses her very much. So, in honor of her, Micah asked that we put our little girls in piggies in her memory!! Here goes...







This is the first pic of piggies I have. I'm thinking around 16 months!








This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. My friend Katherine took it at her house a day she was babysitting! Pretty cute huh Gabi!!









This is today at the zoo. The piggies don't look as cute as they used to, but for Gabi...anything!








Posing on the kitchen floor!









We miss you Gabi and I know that your family misses you everyday! I know that you are with Jesus and you are healthy and whole and perfect, but it's still hard for those who love you the most here on earth. Send some extra love to your mom and dad and your sisters...I know that they could use some today! Sleep safely in the arms of Jesus tonight dear Gabi. We will never forget you!

Valerie and Allison

2 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Thank you so much for remembering our angel!! I can't believe how long Ali's piggies are, I love them!! Could you please email me the last pic, I want to post it with the rest of my piggie pics. I tried to save it and it didn't work. Thanks so much!
micah@giftsofgabisgrace.org

{{{HUGS}}}

katherine said...

You're a good friend, Val.