Thursday, August 7, 2008

OK, here's another...

My Aunt Alice rocks! She sent me another pic already! Here's me at my second birthday...Not sure...
Look how dark my eyes are. Allie's are still blue. And, I think her eyes are bigger than mine. She has my hair for sure, I just have more of it.


Check out the fancy cake! Evidentally mom thought the chocolate sheet cake with the blond painted chick was the way to go. My mom always tried so hard to make sure we had our own special cake. She usually made these animals in different shapes with the fancy coconut frosting that looked like hair. This year I got the sheet cake. I will say though that I was kid number two and my sister was born just a month later...so I'm sure my mom was tired beyond belief. She was amazing to take care of three kids in four years. My hat's off to you mom!!
This is the only pic of Allie I can find that has a good shot of her face taken recently. Thoughts?? Her eyes look brown in this one, but they still have a lot of blue! I don't have any digital shots of Jason around this age...maybe I'll work on that. I don't think that his parents have scanned any into the computer. If I find any, I'll let you know.

~V~

4 comments:

Alli Jean said...

Hmmm, nose, hair, maybe the face shape? I'll wait until I see more pictures and then some of Jason's

katherine said...

My thought: that's a great cake!

The main similarity is that you were/are both cuties.

Joyce said...

I want to know where you got that little pool. I would love to have one for Tanyon to play when he comes over. Like I said, Allie is a beautiful blend of you and Jason.

By the way, Congratulations Jason on your new job.

chellie said...

OH my gosh first I have to say as the oldest cousin.... you were sooo CUTE CUTE as a baby and little girl!!!!You always said before we left to go back home to KC... "I am not going to cry". You truly wanted to play with us so bad. I think we kind of bossed you around... hehe it was only boys your age!

I see Ali has your nose... .but ummm I see mostly her daddy!

Okay good OLE' NUET!!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED that cat.. you can ask Grandma. When ever I came I played with him. He was the best farm cat I have ever known. I was so sad when he died.. Man he lived a long time! Dang!

Hang in there with school,daycare, and etc... God has a plan! It always works out and your like oh is that what he wanted me to do! So she will do just fine in day care.. but do do do do spend every moment with her.. Trust me! It will be gone in a second! Shelby is already 2 and she is my last.. So sad!

Chellie