Wednesday, October 31, 2007

H.A.double L.O.W.double E.N spells Halloween!!

I dressed Allie up tonight and went over to Katherine and Dylan Kruger's to hand out candy. It was fun, but there weren't many trick'or'treaters. Here are a few pics of Allie in her monkey costume!Allie didn't mind the hat too much. And it was so cute! I did not dress up...I don't think I've worn a Halloween costume since college.
Katherine was a cowgirl down to the boots and all. Anna was a pea pod, but she absolutely hated it. She lost the costume soon after this pic!

It was a fun night, but I'm exhausted and I'm going to hit the sack!!
Valerie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute...I am glad that you added the flowere so people can tell she is a girl monkey :)

katherine said...

Dylan said he got about 30 trick or treaters right after you left. Anna and I missed them all, but either Dylan ate a whole lot of chocolate or he was telling the truth.

Alli Jean said...

The flower is a nice touch. I didn't catch that right away so had to go back and look. Alli looks like she wants to pick something off that little pea pod. Have I said that I love checking your blog?

Kara said...

She's so freakin cute. I'm proud to be part of her DNA somewhere in there. :)

Joyce said...

Alli is adorable. Yes, the flower is a great touch. Lori, Lisa and I took Tanyon to Brookside last night. He was a lion. Talk about freaking cute too. I'll post some pictures in a bit. Love blogs. What a great way to keep in touch with my nieces and sisters. (Nephews where are you??)Oh well, it must be a girl thing.