Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Play date



I watched Mira for Hillary yesterday. The girls had fun together and both were very good. Mira and Allison are only a day apart in age so it was fun to watch them.

Here's Allison giving Mira the evil eye!!






It's fun to watch how different kids are. Mira is walking and is much more meticulous about some of the toys she plays with. Allison is a little more aggressive. They both have similar mannerisms, but Mira always seems a little older to me because she's walking. Would you believe Allison is a day older?!?







And this was a typical scene. The girls were climbing over each other to get at whatever they wanted. It was pretty cute.

On a completely different note. My friend Tiffany and her husband Chris just had their third baby last night around 10:15. He was a big boy, 8lb, 12oz and 21.5 inches long. His name is Caleb James Sanders and he looks a lot like his older brother Charlie. Everything is going well and I'm so glad that he's finally here. I can't wait to meet him!!

Later,
~V~

No comments: