Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jason, this is for you

So Allison completely destroyed the kitchen last night. I got the mail and left some of it within her reach. But don't worry honey...I've already cleaned it all up!!
Hurricane AllisonAllison has a bad cold right now. I can hear her next door hacking up a lung in her sleep. Poor thing doesn't feel well at all, but she still plays like crazy. I did take her on a walk this afternoon. It got cold quick today. Anyway, she just looked pitiful all wrapped up.

Have a great day everyone!
~V~

2 comments:

katherine said...

I'm impressed that she can sleep and hack up a lung at the same time! I love your kid. Hurricane Allison suits her well.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could trash the house and have some one pick it up for me...wait that's what I'm doing at the hotel.