Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kotex baby

I know this is totally going to embarrass my husband...well, not embarrass, more like annoy! But, I just couldn't help it. I was getting ready in the morning and Allison just couldn't stay out of the cupboards. Oh sister, if you only knew!!
How funny is that!!

Miss you Jason!
Valerie

4 comments:

Alli Jean said...

You are really fast with that camera! Do you have one in every room so you don't miss anything? Funny little girl!

Valerie said...

No, but I'm a really fast runner! I always keep it in the same place and make a mad dash to grab it. Sometimes she keeps doing something cute and sometimes by the time I'm back she's said "forget it!"

Kara said...

wow...she's not gonna like those so much when she hits puberty. That's hilarious!

Joyce said...

Oh my, how cute. I remember babysitting for the Ron Mayo kids (boys)one football Friday night. One night they got into Mryna's special supplies and ripped all of the backing off and were stuffing them into their trucks, cars, etc. I don't remember my girls getting into them but I'm sure they did. I agree with Alice. You are Quick Draw McGraw with the camera.