Monday, March 7, 2011

#12 - Neglected closets

I know none of you have closets that look like this at home. I don't either. This is my friend's house. Ok, it's mine. Gross, right?

This is my laundry room off the kitchen. It has been sorely neglected. We don't have an official mud room - so this is it. Oh, someday we'll have a house with a mud room. I dream of it. I also dream of a large cabinet that I can use to store shoes in. Eventually, remember?


I spent all of 5 minutes on this room, and it looks much better. Still need to de-clutter and deep clean (eventually) but hey, at least things got put away!


The hall closet. Not utilized well. Stuff gets shoved and the door gets closed. It's what we use when we're having guests over and we need the house to appear clean. Again, I know none of you do that!



Again, all it took was 5 minutes and it looks better.


These are all the closets I am showing you. That's because the rest of my closets are pristine. Ok, not really, but this is all you get!

V

3 comments:

Kara said...

Bahaha.. Let's see the bedroom one. Come on....come ooooon.

Valerie said...

The bedroom's actually not bad 'cause we had it recarpeted and I had to clean it all up for that. It's the cleanest of all of them!

From the Dotte said...

Good for you for keepin' it real. Plus, it's amazing what a mom can accomplish in five min. Sometimes I set a timer. Like the random posts.