Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today

Hillary came today with her two kids (Mira is Allie's age and Griffin is a year and a half). They visited for a little bit, then Hillary loaded up Allie and her kids and is taking them to the park. She told me, "I'll have her back by nap time!" That means I have a few hours to get something done (shower?) and then nap during her nap time. I remember thinking that one baby was hard, and it was...but he's so darn easy (so far...knock on wood) that there is so much I could get done if it were just him. So, enough blogging, here are a few pics and I'm headed to the shower!!

Big yawn!

Allie loves to play outside with her new sand table that our neighbors gave us!

He has changed so much in just a week. He is bigger (because he eats all the stinkin' time) and is more alert, although not in this picture!!


Have a great day and enjoy the weather!

Valerie


3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow! I can tell he already looks bigger! I miss everything :(

Anonymous said...

He is wonderful!!! I am so sad that I didn't get to meet him!! I love the video also. Miss you guys already. BTW Joy was playing dolls today and said mom this doll is going to be named Allie since my Allie is in America. :-) Almost cried. Love you! I am so proud of you it sounds like your doing wonderful! You are such a great mom!!!

Alli Jean said...

He's so filled out!!! And so, are you supposed to say this about a boy...pretty?