So, not much to post. Life is insane. This week is insane. There are no other words...insanity!! God is good and He is absolutely sustaining us throughout all of this, and I know that we are resting in His hands. But I am tired and having a hard time paying attention in clinicals. Allison is doing well. No pictures today. We got a new computer (a Mac) and we don't have any pics downloaded yet. We have to figure that out. Anyway, daycare is going well. She seems to be adjusting. We have definitely hit the anti stage...meaning everything we say she does the opposite. She is anti anything we recommend. She got a couple spankings tonight from Jason for blatant disobedience...we are so there!!
Jason's job is going well. It's so nice to have him come home at night not stressed out. It is helping me stay sane!!
I will be dropping to one day a week at work in November. I'm really looking forward to that. No more Sundays!! But, if I want a whole weekend off, I can just work a full weekend prior and I'm off for a full weekend. Trips to the farm, St. Louis...the sky's the limit!! It will be so nice to have a full day off together! I'm looking forward to the normal 8-5.
I'm going to the zoo tomorrow with some girls from work. That should be fun to get out of the house with Allie. We need to spend some time together!
Valerie
1 comment:
Hi Val,
Just catching up on your blog. Lost the hard drive on my computer and have to rebuild all my contact information and bookmarks. (At least I had MOST of my files backed up.)
You sound very, very busy. But, I'm glad Jason is home more. Hang on. You've got the right focus so it will all be good!
Post a Comment