Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

So life is crazy. Allison is doing well at day care. Each day I talk with them they say she is getting more used to it. She only asked for her blanket a few times today and was super happy and chatty when I picked her up. They had breakfast for lunch today which is great because it's the only meal of the day she consistently eats well. She knows all the kids names and talks about them when she's at home. Especially Liam. He's my friend Katie's little boy who is there on Thursdays with her. Katie specifically told Liam to take care of Allie and be nice to her since she was new. It evidently worked. I think Allison has a new boyfriend!!

I am still rounding with infectious disease for the month. It is super interesting and I really like the team. They are so nice and open to me being there and are constantly including me in the conversations. I don't usually have much to offer, but it's nice to be included.

Jason's job is good. The auditors are coming tomorrow (interesting since he used to be the auditor) so they are busy preparing. He's actually home for dinner and putting Allie to bed then he's going back for a few hours. Working late hours is not going to be the status quo (or so he says) but tonight he's got to prepare for the somewhat unexpected auditors who are showing up. He seems to like his job. He really likes his boss, which is a switch.

Anyway, we're going to put Allie to bed, eat some dinner and I might get to work on my BSF lesson that I have yet to start!!

Valerie

No comments: