It was a good weekend. Spent time as a family on the farm. My aunt Joyce had her camera and took some amazing pictures. People present were Aunt Joyce and her daughters Lisa (with her son Tanyon), and Lori (due in March), my aunt Alice (meeting Allie for the first time), my aunt Debbie and uncle Rich, Grandma and Grandpa, and all of us (Ben, Leah, Henry, Harrison, mom, dad, Kara and us). Here's some pics with limited words!


2 comments:
So good to see you are doing well! What a beautiful family you have! It would have been fun to see you at camp! Maybe next year? I hope your week of new beginnings goes well!
-Dani
I loved the pictures of your family. What a wonderful day we had. I'm so pleased that you shared the black and white pic of you, Jason and Allie. I thought it was great and the one of you and your mother is spectacular. Plus, Ben and Leah's boys are just too darned cute for words. It was a great day and I say that because I got to do what I love and that is snap pictures to my hearts content and I had wonderful subjects to follow around. Love you, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment