Today was Allie's first day of day care, my first day of clinical and Jason's first day of his new job. Allie first...she did good when I dropped her off. She didn't cry, but was quiet, and later the lady said that she "had a hard time" at the beginning. I'm guessing she was just clingy and fussy as she's never been one to just cry. She played well though. She didn't eat any lunch (sloppy joes and tator tots), but ate both of her snacks. Jason said she was starving when she got home. She also took a nap there although I don't know how long. Jason said she wasn't particularly tired when he picked her up. So...it went well. I got a little tearful when I dropped her off, but my day was so busy it didn't seem to matter after that.
I had a rotation with infectious disease at Children's Mercy. I followed an NP around for the day and learned a TON!!! There is so much I still need to learn, and I'm going to have time to do it. It was busy and I ran around a lot, but I really enjoyed it!! The NP is great and so easy to talk to.
Jason's first day went well. He said that it was mostly getting used to the place and I'm sure there's going to be a lot of little things to do before he gets into it.
We prayed together last night that God would help us over the next week as there would be so many new changes. We have faith that He is in control and has brought us to this place. All we can do is rely on His strength to help us persevere during this busy year.
Hope you all have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment