So cute! I do just want to hug her and not just because her shirt says to. My favorite is the photo of her walking away with a little fountain of hair coming out the top of her head but I like them all.
I absolutely love that pony tail! She is just a doll. I hope all is going well for you...we miss you:) We will be in friday morning to visit Bella and Ava, maybe you'll be around?
First off, I love your pics! The black and whites outside are incredibly gorgeous.
Second, we're going to play this Thursday at Crown Center at 11. There's a free interactive exhibit for the kids. I know you have a busy week, but I'd love to see you!
9 comments:
*gasp* her face looks so old in that picture with the ball!! It's breaking my heart how fast they're getting big!
Very cute! I love the first black and white pic. What a great way to spend valentines.
So cute! I do just want to hug her and not just because her shirt says to. My favorite is the photo of her walking away with a little fountain of hair coming out the top of her head but I like them all.
Thanks for sharing all of the photos, Valerie. Jonathan smiled and pointed at Allie's picture. We agreed that she is quite adorable.
I absolutely love that pony tail! She is just a doll. I hope all is going well for you...we miss you:)
We will be in friday morning to visit Bella and Ava, maybe you'll be around?
HUGS!!!
Valerie, your daughter is absolutely adorable! I loved all the pictures!
LOVE the pictures! Little girl is growing up!!!
First off, I love your pics! The black and whites outside are incredibly gorgeous.
Second, we're going to play this Thursday at Crown Center at 11. There's a free interactive exhibit for the kids. I know you have a busy week, but I'd love to see you!
Great pictures of your daughter. The black and white shots are just wonderful. She is really growing up.
Post a Comment