Friday, December 21, 2007

Helping...

Allison loves to help me with the laundry. Somehow she always ends up in the basket!!

I just thought this outfit was so cute. Leah bought Allie this sweater for her birthday. She was such doll. She was in such a good mood yesterday and we just spent all day running around KC getting Christmas shopping done. My family is now complete. Jason's however, still has a ways to go. That's because I haven't been getting much help from my husband...sooner or later it will get done.
We are headed to the farm on Sunday night. I'm so excited to have some time away from the house. I'm starting to get cabin fever!! I will post more after Christmas, so this is it for a while!

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your time with family and friends. I know that we will!!
~V~

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Looking forward to seeing you in Elmdale on the 30th. Alli is so adorable. We had a great Christmas - however, we missed the Brady's. They were home for Thanksgiving so that helped fill the void. Happy New Year.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

That pony tail is too cute! It was so good to see you last weekend. We miss you!
Hugs!!!!
Happy New Year!