So Jason and I do this every year...as of today, we have bought a grand total of one Christmas gift. That's right...one! I always know what I'm getting everyone, but alas, it comes down to the last week before I finally get it done. I am going to be doing a lot of errands this week wrapping everything up!!
Allison had her one year appointment today. She got three shots. Unfortunately the nurse locked up the needle on one of the syringes so she had to stop halfway through and go get another needle. Allison screamed so hard. She had big alligator tears running down her face and cried the rest of the way home. She was so tired! Everything looked great at the appointment. She's down just a little on weight...only 20lb, 2oz (25-50th %). But she's up to the 75th percentile in both height and head circumference. So, she's getting tall and skinny and her brain is growing!!
Well, I better get moving. I have a lot of cleaning and shopping to do to get ready for the next few weeks.
Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment