Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My little monkey

So Allison has been loving climbing into things. She just can't help herself. These are just a few shots of my little monkey!

She got herself all the way into the cabinets under the island. I actually shot a little video of her climbing out of it!



Allison got her flu shot today. She didn't even cry! It was amazing. She is so tough. We've just been hanging out at home here. It's been too cold to go do anything. Nothing else exciting!!
Valerie

3 comments:

katherine said...

I miss that little monkey! And you, too. Sorry to hear about the weather. It's really nice here. =)

Joyce said...

Alli's climbing is so cute. Loved the video. Chellie was a little monkey at that age as well. I've got to get Christmas shopping done in the next 2 days....still have to ship to the Brady's in Colo Sprgs. Yes, it will be late. Have a great Christmas. Hope to see you at Grandma's on Sunday the 30th.

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! I have a picture like that of Matt climbing in our cabinets at about the same age! What fun. Enjoy her. They grow up so fast...