Wednesday, May 23, 2012

6 month comparison

I thought I would share some stats about our 6 month birthday boy!

20 lb, 7 oz (85%), 27.25 in (73%), head 80%


1). NOT sleeping well. All of our kids, around 6 months, decide they are just not happy with life. They need to eat solids, but aren't interested, want to move but can't, discontented with nursing (my body must break), and they start waking up 4-5 times a night...not kidding. 



2). Isaac is starting to move more. Can get himself from his tummy to his back occasionally. Airplanes like it's nobody's business. Is grabbing hair, faces, earrings, phones, and whatever he can get his hands on. 



3). Has learned to scream. Seriously...scream. If he is not attended to immediately then he just gets louder. Sometimes within seconds of his initial squawk. Something innate in the 3rd child says, "Pay attention to me...NOW!"


4). He's still one of the top 3 most adorable children I know and will smile at anybody, even in the middle of a screaming fit. He seems to love people, loves to snuggle, and is mostly a joy to be around!
(Except the night and day after 6 month shots...not a happy camper).


For comparison, here's Allison at 6 months:

15 lb, 10 oz (40%), 26.25 in (65%), head 35%.


Andrew at 6 months:

20 lb, 5 oz (85%), 27.5 in (77%), head 37%.



You saw that right...Isaac weighs more than Andrew! He's not quite as long, but his head is much bigger!! 

I also will note that I did not have the best camera, nor the best picture taking skills with my other kids. Looking back at pictures there were not very many to choose from. Oh well, I guess out of all the things the 3rd kid misses out on, he will have the best pictures!!

1 comment:

katherine said...

He's adorable and definitely a happier baby than any of my babies have been. Must be his bigger head that makes him weigh more. :)