Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5 months (almost 6)

 Seeing as how Isaac will be 6 months next week, I suppose I should write about him at 5 months!



 He's still just about the cutest thing ever, and is almost always happy. Good eater...but lately, not a good sleeper!



Instead of the 8-9 hours I was getting out of him, now I'm lucky to get 4 or 5. Seriously...that's the Froelich child I've come to know and love! My other two were the exact same way...probably even worse.



Andrew has become more interested in him lately. Talks to him, gives him toys...sprays him with water guns...you know, the usual...


He usually takes a short snooze in the morning either at home or while we're out and about. Sometimes it's a couple short snoozes. He's really good about just rolling with our schedule. He takes a longer nap in the afternoons which is nice since I would like to either catch up on sleep as well, or possibly do something productive...like you know...laundry...

Between the 5 and 6 month milestones he tried food for the first time (not terribly successful, post to come), decided he likes his pacifier again, and works to take a bottle more. He's rolling over to his tummy all the time, but still can't get back over. We've started putting him in his crib to sleep as opposed to the bouncer seat. Guessing that's part of why he isn't sleeping as well. Trouble is he's getting too big for the bouncer and I'm convinced he'll just bounce himself out.

He's getting so expressive, and is much more interactive. He does not like to be ignored for long.

He's a joy, and a perfect addition to the family!

No comments: