Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love

The kids love their new brother. Both a little too much. We're having to tone down Allison's "baby talk" and help Andrew be gentle (would like it if he just didn't sit on Isaac).

Andrew's favorite phrase: "Oh, so cute!"
He was laying here next to Isaac saying: "It's ok, I got you!"




Allison loves to put words to what Isaac is thinking - many times in baby talk. I'm not a big fan of baby talk - soothing talk yes, baby talk no. But she is so motherly and is constantly giving me a play-by-play of what Isaac is doing.

"Mom, he's crying."
"Mom, I think Isaac just pooped."
Mom, you need to feed him, he's hungry."



Looking at Allison laying next to her newborn brother shows me how big she is, and how small she used to be. All to show how fast they grow up. She was even smaller than Isaac when she was born - and look at her! 5 years old and so big!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Gosh Allie is big. Goodness. Wasn't it just yesterday?? Cute cute