Isaac was 7 lb, 8 oz, at his one week appointment. By a week later, he was 8 lb, 8 oz. Needless to say, the boy eats well, and already his face is starting to change. I forget how fast it goes.
Here's to remembering the newborn...
That's about the extent of his activity. Asleep, wake up, yawn, asleep. Well, usually he's eating in the middle of that!
He is more alert now, but still a dream baby. He only wakes to eat, then may or may not go right back to sleep. If awake, he's easily contented by holding him upright so he can see. He wouldn't be a Froelich if he didn't like to be held in a way that allows him to take it all in!
2 comments:
I always like the ones where those peepers are open :) what a doll baby
Congratulations Val! I have been waiting for a post
Baby is super sweet. Love the hair and cheeks.
Post a Comment