Yes, that is my daughter eating eggs like it's going out of style. She ate 2 1/2 eggs this morning, plus a whole piece of toast. I think she's back!!
We went to the park today. It was so awesome outside! She had a blast playing on all the equipment, ate a good lunch outside on our deck and then she took a 3 1/2 hour nap!! What a good day!!
She was getting tired, but kept wanting to play!
I on the other hand am getting more tired. I've told my friends before that I love being pregnant. As my friend Hillary so poignantly says..."no Val, you're delusional, you hate being pregnant!" While I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, I will say that I hate the first trimester, love the second, and hate the third!! I'm beginning to get tired again, and wake up more in the middle of the night to go pee. The second trimester is great. I usually have a ton of energy, I don't wake up much at night, and I'm looking pregnant, but not quite fat. Well, the fat has arrived, the tired has arrived, and the no sleeping has arrived...hmmm, does hating 2 out of 3 trimesters mean I hate being pregnant?? I know people who have it a lot worse than me as I have fairly mild symptoms, so for me to say I hate it is a little extreme. Let's just say that I realize it's a means to an end, and 9 months is plenty long enough!!!
I take my 3 hour glucose tolerance test next week...wish me luck!!
Valerie
2 comments:
And the peasants rejoiced!
Allie looks great. Children amaze me with their resiliency. For the record, I feel your pregnancy has flown by! LOL!!! Don't you hate when non pregnant people tell you that?
Post a Comment