Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The latest

So I had a little breakdown last night. I'm so behind on everything and feeling like I'm doing poorly in every area because I'm just so tired and worn down. So, Jason took the morning off and got Allie up and ready and let me sleep in (well, I couldn't sleep past 8:30 no matter how I tried)! He took her to Deanna Rose to feed the ducks and I'm working on homework. Really I am, I'm just taking a quick break!

Here's a few pics of Allie trying on daddy's shoes. She is all about daddy right now. She would rather be with him than me, but it's ok, the pendulum swings both ways!

3 comments:

katherine said...

Allie really likes me, too, remember. I could have easily taken her with me to the zoo this morning. She and Anna would have had fun going around in the wagon. We went with Heather and Jack and my other friend Heather and a little girl named Maggie who is 20 months old and talks more than any 2 year old I've ever met. It was pretty funny. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I'll keep offering to help, but you're gonna have to ask! Love ya!

Joyce said...

Val, remember that you have cousins and an auntie in town that are willing to help you with Allie. Don't try to be superwoman. It's not good for your health! :-) OK no more lecturing. Love you.....

Alli Jean said...

What a wonderful husband you have to recognize your need and help you over that time. I'm glad you could express it and get the relief you needed. Are you doing better?