First let me say...GO HAWKS!! Can't believe that game. Second, I am so happy the weather is nicer. Cannot wait to get outside more with Allie. She will stand at the door and just beg to be let out!!
These are a few cute pics my friend Katherine took. Just getting so big!!
Happy April afternoon everyone! It's just beautiful outside, so if it's possible, get out and enjoy the weather. And don't forget to watch the game tonight. I don't have super high hopes, but I'm just happy to be in the big dance!!
~V~
~V~
2 comments:
Oh...you just had no faith...HOW could you have doubted them?
Cute, Cute little piggie tails! They've gotten long.
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jay hawks!
CHAMPS!
:)
chel
Ali and Shelby are only a few months apart.... it will be neat to get them together and play.. I hope to come out to the farm in June and stop by KC as well... hopefully we can hook up and if Kara is there we can see her as well..
chel
Post a Comment