Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cast your vote

So I'm trying out more options for Allison's hair. I have officially instigated the side ponytail, but I'm not so sure how I feel about it. Any thoughts?
This is a good angle of her looking down.
This is the tried and true little barrette. By the way, doesn't it look like she's saying, "mom, get the camera out of my face for crying out loud!"
Another cute one of her with the ponytail. The good thing about it is that it stays in place better. The bad thing is that it takes longer to put in and she is not generally pleased with the process. Plus, once it's in, even if it doesn't look very good, it doesn't come out as easily as the barrette. But, is it better to wrestle the pony in once or the barrette a million times a day?

On a completely unrelated topic...Allison and I went on a walk today. I got her new hat put on her and bundled her up, only to walk outside and realize that it was 70 degrees!! I did take the hat off, but not before I took some pics. I'm not generally a huge fan of Pooh, but isn't the hat cute? Allison and I both have colds today, so pray for our health!!
Have a great afternoon everyone,
~V~

3 comments:

Little Smiths said...

Hahaha! I think the pony makes her look like a 3 year old! You got the cold too, eh? It's fun isn't it.

Joyce said...

Val, pony in hair is adorable. Ashton had a yellow Pooh hat just like Allie's and I always thought he looked so darned cute with it on. Same goes for your daughter.

katherine said...

I really like the side pony tail! And I think some cute little hair ties with little bows on them would be pretty stinking cute on the pony. I saw some today and thought of you. I'll show you tomorrow at church if you remind me because we have some in the shoe box. That's what I'd do if my daughter's hair was longer than a centimeter. =)