Preface: Jason thought he left his book inside, so ran back in to grab it, only to come back to the car remembering that he had put it in the diaper bag.
Allison: Dad, you need to hold on to your book (said with sass)
Jason: I did, I put it in the bag
Allison: No dad, you need to hold it
Jason (in an attempt to increase our daughter's logic): Allison, when you put your books in your backpack, are you still holding them?
Allison: Yeah, but I don't forget when I put my book in my backpack, because I'm smart.
Wow...talk about smart and sassy...
3 comments:
Apparently 3 IS the new 13! Sass a frass! haha
Good thing Jason has a thick skin getting insulted like that by a three year old. His daughter no less. Wow.
Whoa! You be in trouble Froelich parents!
Post a Comment