Colorado is awesome. It just smells clean. Breckenridge is such a fun place. We haven't done much but walk around and throw rocks in streams. A couple reasons for that. One, it's just simpler to not have a plan. Then we don't feel like we have to stick to an agenda. We can just wander and relax. Two, Allison has been running a fever since Sunday night. She was responding well to ibuprofen, and as long as we kept that on board she could have a good time. Until last night. She started vomiting, and has laid around all day. She feels miserable. Keeps saying her forehead and eyes hurt. The only thing I can think is she just has a bad headache. She isn't responding to ibuprofen as well. I'm considering altitude sickness. I feel so bad for her. She hasn't left her bed or the couch all day. We were wanting to go ride bikes in Dillon tomorrow, but now it looks like maybe not. Three, Andrew (and Allison) has been sleeping terrible. We are all short on sleep. Every time we have come to Colorado, my kids have slept bad. I'm not sure if it's the altitude or what.
All of that and we are still glad we're here instead of home. We just wish that things were a little more relaxed. I feels so bad for Allie. Please pray for her to feel better very soon so she can enjoy herself.
We have two more days here and leave Saturday morning.
1 comment:
Hope the rest of your vacation was more restful. See you guys soon.
Post a Comment