Andrew has been teething like crazy lately. Of course, there isn't a crabby bone in his body, he just chews like a puppy! Well, yesterday I felt the slightest little sharp poke through his gums. I don't know why, but it was exciting. I've been so busy with life lately that I've forgotten about the fun little firsts kids have. He is such a great baby. Today was his first day at day care. I thought it would be harder than it was. But, I went to give him kisses, and he did what Allison always did...turn away! He just snuggled into the lady holding him and smiled at her. Turkey! He did really well, although he only slept about 45 minutes all day. So, he was in bed by 7:30! Let's hope he sleeps!
As for lasts...I had my last day in the PICU on Saturday. That was hard to do, but I'm so excited to get this show on the road. We had food, and I got to work with some of my closest nurse friends. It was nice. Of course, I ended up have a really busy day with lots of patients that remind me why there are parts of my job I am not going to miss!!
We head to the farm for Thanksgiving, then I start my new job on Dec. 1st. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I don't really know what to expect. But, here we go!
Allie reading books with grandpa
Allie took this picture...decent :)
All smiles!
He is eating really well. Of course that means more work...more laundry! But who could be mad at a face like this!! (notice his bib says stud muffin, ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment