Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Powell Pumpkin Patch

This was the first year that we made it to a pumpkin patch. I'm not sure what I expected...but it's pretty much a field of pumpkins...go figure! We met a couple friends there. Katherine and Dylan with their two kids, Anna and Zach (who was only 5 days old), and our new friends Betsy and Jason Williford and their son Cody. It was a nice day, but just really windy.

Looking over the options...

This one mom?

No, I want this one!

Hmmm...I like these little ones...


Family pic

Hitching a ride...

Katherine and I with our boys.

And just my boy!

Love that chub!

Still looking for day care for Andrew. My friend Kristen will come to the house on Fridays, but for the Tues/Thursdays...not so sure. I met with three different ladies. The first one was a little too far away and not the cleanest. The third lady was across the street from the hospital, but I just didn't get a good vibe...can't explain it. Jason and I are going to meet with the second lady this week. We'll see. I'm a little concerned, but I know God will provide.

Allie has been a little cranky lately, but still one of the funniest kids I have ever met. Night time routine has been a little different lately. In the last couple of weeks she hasn't been going to bed easily. She gets her bath, in her jammies, brushes teeth and all that easily, but then she just stays awake. She's calm and relatively quiet, she just keeps getting out of bed to get her books. Several times I have gone to bed after 10 and she's still awake. Last night Jason gave her a couple warnings only to find that she had been getting out of bed and putting her books and stuffed animals at the top of the stairs. No idea why. She wants to lay around and watch cartoons. I let her some, but whether or not it allows me to get stuff done, I still don't think it's a good idea.

Well, I'm going to finish this post, fold some laundry and head to bed.

Valerie





No comments: