Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun on the Farm

We took a quick 24 hour trip to the farm and it was sooo much fun! The kids get along so well together (well, the older...the younger really don't know any better)!

Allison and Harrison are two peas in a pod. They will head downstairs at my parents house and play for hours without interruption. For those that know my daughter...this is crazy! She has a ball!! We had so much time for cute pictures...so here are a few!


Allison holding Heath with Harrison sneaking kisses!


My mom holding Andrew...a very rare photo!

Such funny pictures. I took so many of these and there were only a few where they were actually looking!


Whoops!

Ahh, this one is good!

The excitement was too much for him...

My grandma Giger LOVES babies. She has 17 great grandchildren.

My grandpa Giger. He jokes that he can't keep them all straight!

Allie reading books to Andrew. She has discovered a love for books in the last few weeks.



Andrew and Heath having a stare down. Notice Heath's head slowly fading!

The kids could "read" forever! Grammy (or Grandma Carol to the boys) reads a TON of books.

The boys boxing!

Heath took one on the chin!

Ah, Andrew makes up for it by sucking on Heath's hands!

Such cuties!

Papa and Andrew

We had a great visit and Allie cannot wait to go back. I'm so glad she has such fun cousins. I cannot WAIT until Kara is adding to the mix. What fun they will have!

Valerie

2 comments:

Kara said...

Well it may be a few years for me to add on, but I will need babysitters by then and yours and Ben's will be my volunteers ;) So cute, love these pictures and I'm so sad I missed it!

Alli Jean said...

GREAT Pictures! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.