Valerie
Saturday, December 6, 2008
one step forward, two steps back
Yesterday evening I felt a ton better...pretty much normal. So, I went with Jason to his companies Christmas party. We had a great time. They had it catered and there was a ton of food, lots to drink, a chocolate fountain (yea!) and great gifts. However, we didn't leave until 11pm, and by the time I got into bed, I was feeling nauseous. By 2:30am I was awake and just laying there sick to my stomach. At 3:30am, I started throwing up again. I know, more detail than you probably wanted. I can't figure out what the problem is. I don't think the bleeding and puking are related. And, I'm not nauseous all the time, mostly just after I eat. So, I'm not sure if it's just a bug or what. Jason's parents are here to watch Allie and I've just been laying around the house feeling miserable. Bleeding has slowed to nearly nothing, but now I'm just sick. I thought that was supposed to be done with in the first trimester! Oh well, what can you do. We will all survive this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd be happy to pick Allie up any time and take her to do some fun stuff this week. We have something fun on the calendar every day next week except Tuesday.
See you soon. Hope you get to feeling better. If the baby is fine then that's definitely two steps forward and one step back, don't you think? =)
I'm sorry, Val. I'm glad you have help with Allie. It's probably a flu you've picked up somewhere...?..and you're right I don't think the two are issues are related.
Post a Comment