Allie: Daddy?
Me: Daddy's bye bye.
Allie: Bye bye?
Me: Yeah, Daddy bye bye.
Allie: Daddy?
Me: Bye bye
Allie: Bye bye (spoken as a statement)
This happens several times a day. She loves him so much and I think she's finally feeling his absence which sucks, but we're hanging in there. Allie got sick yesterday. Not sure what it was, but she kept saying poo poo and owie. I thought she was just constipated...nope, maybe a tummy ache. Not sure. She was running a low grade fever, but it only lasted a day. Better today, but crabby.
I spent all last week at the farm with Leah and kids and my parents. It was a really good visit. Allison slept well, ate ok (what's new) and played so well with the boys. We went to the park in Cottonwood and played a little at the pool. There is some new jungle gym equipment the kids loved.
And finally...no post is complete without a video of Allie eating. This is more for Jason so he can see Allie and hear her voice. As you can see, she's really into her mac and cheese!!
Miss you babe and we can't wait for you to get home!
Valerie
3 comments:
Where'd she get those cool shoes?!
And cool shorts, too.
I'm not sure what happened to the week since your post says you posted on Monday and here it is Friday and I'm just checking it!
Val - you do such a wonderful job writing about what is going on in your lives. I LOVE the video. Allie stabbing and attacking her mac and cheese is hysterical. I hadn't read your July 4th article either. I don't know where time goes but I'm behind with reading the blogs. Keep up writing and taking pictures and videos. You can't believe how quickly time goes by. I know.....hence 40 years this year? The memory does wane! Geez. Love you all, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment