I have no idea why this is underlined...but it won't quit. Anyway, the Krugers, and Partins came over last night for egg rolls and fellowship. The three girls had fun together. Joy just turned two and Anna is just over 13 months. They were so cute in this house tipped on it's side. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a pic of all three of them looking together, but this is the closest we have come!
Dylan had his first round of chemo today. So far...he still has his hair!! He feels ok now, but we will see what the next few weeks have to offer. Rivers and I hung out over there today and watched Anna and did some cleaning. I told Katherine her house is in better shape than mine now!!
I have a bunch of pics from the 4th weekend in St. Louis. I will do that another day. We had a great time relaxing and eating lots of food!! Hope you all have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment