Some of Allison's friends
I thought I would post a few pictures of Allison with two of her friends. Mira and Allison are only one day apart. Her mom, Hillary, and I work together. Aren't they sweet!! I took Allison up to Mira's house to go swimming last week. Mira likes the water a lot more than Allison, but we'll get there!!
I watched my friend, Katie's, little boy Liam today. He is such a fun little boy. The day started a little earlier than Liam would have liked, so he was a tad cranky when Katie dropped him off. However, after a nap and a snack, he was a new man!! He loved to bring toys to Allison, and as always, Allison was not shy at all. I will definitely have my hands full with her. I'm going to be the mom with notes sent home from the toddler room telling me that my child has been attacking other children. But, Allison and Liam had a good day. It was fun, but I'm not sure I'm ready for number two quite yet.

On another note, Jason had his interview for the manager position today. He said it went well, but it wasn't a typical interview. He said it was more of a conversation. That makes me think that Tim has already decided who he's going to hire...I'm hoping it's Jason. He will find out on Thursday, so keep the prayers coming. It would just be nice if he got it!!
Talk to you all later!
Valerie
1 comment:
LOVE your pictures, Valerie! when will I see her in person?!!
Aunt Alice
Post a Comment