Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

I was class photographer for Allison's Halloween party at school this year. It was a fun way for me to walk around and take pictures and be involved without any of the prep work of making or buying something to bring!

Allison and Addison. We live around the corner from each other. Addison was Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia and her outfit was spectacular. Her mom sewed her a long flowing velvet dress and cape. And I thought I was crafty.


The game was mummy wrap and I thought Allison did a pretty good job. Both the Minnie Mouses paired up. Madison was a good sport!


Trick or treating that night. I always find this a bit anticlimactic. I remember as a kid loving it, but now as a parent, I feel like it's a ton of work for about 10-15 minutes of fun. And then you have to deal with the candy for the next few weeks. Yes, I realize I'm a party pooper. The kids had fun. 

Isaac was the same puppy that Andrew was several years ago. He tolerated the hood/head much better than Andrew did.



This second picture is Andrew at 18 months. He HATED that hood and really didn't keep it for more that 5 seconds. On a separate note, I look so much younger! 


As has become tradition, we went around the neighborhood with some good friends, the Stanglers. Katie and Dane's boys were ridiculously cute. Liam (Ninjago), Gavin (chef), Dane (Pinocchio). Not pictured was baby Benny who was an owl. Of course everything was home made. Of course (love you Katie!!)


These are kind of backwards, but Allison was Minnie Mouse (I made the skirt), Andrew was Buddy from the Dinosaur Train - and his head was askew all night!!



Checking out her haul!


No comments: