Friday (the 16th) I took Andrew in to have his tubes placed. As you may know, we've battled 6 ear infections in 2 1/2 months. Jason was out of town last week, and his dad was here to help me with the kids. I got up early and we made it to Children's Mercy South around 6:45. We got in very quickly, but not before I could snap a couple shots in the waiting room!

He looks tired doesn't he!
Hanging out in the pre-op area waiting for our turn.
He was doing very well. Just a little hungry. I kept him occupied though.

He looks thrilled.

So there's his smile!
They took him back around 7:40 and we were home by 8:15! He took 12 ounces, slept 4 hours, and woke up a new man! So far he has been great. No ear problems! He's so happy. Is eating better and sleeping great. So here's to new ears!
No comments:
Post a Comment