Friday, September 25, 2009

Oreos

Believe it or not, Allie had never had an oreo before. Not really sure how that happened...although I tend to not buy that stuff to keep in the house. Needless to say, she loved them! Who wouldn't!! Daddy taught her how to dip her cookie in her milk. Ah, the simplest pleasures!

It was a mess!

This little man LOVES his momma! I forget how fulfilling it is to see your baby smiling at you. Then, they get older and you have to bribe them to get them to smile...as evidenced by the picture below!



Have a great weekend! I will be working tomorrow and have a busy day on Sunday with Story of the Soul at church, teaching Sunday school for the first time, and hosting small group that night. Phew! Today I'm baking up a storm for goodies Sunday morning. Muffins, cookies and brownies...YUM!

Valerie

2 comments:

Kara said...

mmm..oreos sound tasty! Love Allie's total cheese smile ;)

Alli Jean said...

You're such a good little homey-baker...Don't know how you find the time with all the other things you do!