Andrew is getting such a cute personality. He is starting to laugh now! And he rolled over for the first time a few nights ago. Allie was closer to 5 months when she finally did, and I even did more tummy time with her. But, Andrew is so strong, and he rolled without any intervention. This morning I was saying Hi to him and he just started giggling. It was just precious!
Allie had preschool today and is doing so well. She is writing the letters of her name now and learning the rest of her letters and sounds. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn. I am so proud of her! I will try to get some video of her up soon.
Valerie
2 comments:
Can I have a copy of this video- he is so cute!
Deb/Grandma
Oh my gosh, so cute. So nice to hear those giggles!
Post a Comment