Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New pictures

Allie cuddling with Andrew this morning. Yes, these were her pajamas that she wore last night. We got home late after visiting friends and it was way past her bedtime. So Jason just stuck some pajama bottoms on and left her shirt. She looked a little silly. I went in to get her up and she said she wanted to lay with "brother" and wanted me to leave. So, I went and got the camera and took some pics! She loves him so much!




The big guy sits up in his bumbo already. He loved it!

Allie playing with my dad. They came into town this weekend and he played with her the whole time. It was fun to watch them together.

FYI...my brother and his wife had their third child this morning. Heath Alan Giger. He weighed in at 8 lb 1 oz. They are doing great. He joins brothers Henry and Harrison. I salute Ben and Leah for finding three boy names that start with the letter H. I can't wait to meet him this weekend.

Valerie

3 comments:

katherine said...

So cute that Allie loves Andrew so much.

We were so sad when we realized we missed the Huff get together. I forgot and Dylan thought it was tonight (Wed). I'm so disappointed!

Alli Jean said...

Doesn't allie look so much older now that you have Andrew?

Alli Jean said...

My brother is such a great grandpa! I love seeing him play with his grandbabies!