Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

We didn't do anything super exciting for the 4th, and I really don't have many pictures, but I need to get caught up on our lives for the sake of family!!

We went to St. Louis to visit Jason's parents. We left at night and Allie and Andrew both slept the whole way. We stayed Friday and Saturday all day and left Saturday night. They both slept the whole way back home as well! That's the great thing about leaving at night, but it means that we don't get in until midnight or later.

Friday we went to the zoo. I didn't get any pictures that day, but Allie had a good time. We rode the train again and this time she seemed to really enjoy it.

Saturday it was raining and we got a
late start so most
of our plans got cancelled. So, we just went out to eat and hung around the house. We didn't see any fireworks. Mostly because we wanted to get on the road, but also because it was still raining and the visibility was awful anyway. Maybe next year!

Here are some pics!

This would be the latest glimpse of Andrew! He is getting sooo big!

Like father like daughter. Jason was reading a magazine at his parents house and Allie climbed on up to read hers too!

I thought this outfit was adorable, and I knew it was the only time he would ever wear it. It was a hand-me-down from Henry or Harrison. I loved it...Jason was non-plussed!

Such a cute little boy! Love these looks from him!

Allie doing her dishes so I can cook. This is the outfit Uncle Mark bought her when she was first born. It finally fits! This is for you Mark!

Allie's in preschool today and I'm going to try and study and get a few other things done around here. I think a nap is also on the agenda!

2 comments:

katherine said...

Andrew is a chunk!

Do you still not think Allie and Andrew look alike? They sure do to me in those last two pics!

Alli Jean said...

My, Andrew is getting so big!
What a cutie!
Thanks for the update