Friday, July 20, 2007

Pictures


Ok, I'm still figuring out how to do this, so here goes...


This is just a bumming around picture taken just a few days ago. Allison is so happy almost all the time now. I think now that she can crawl she's content entertaining herself more.









Allison's new game is to pull over the toy bins so she can investigate what's inside.









The other day she actually got her butt stuck in the bin, but I cou
ldn't get the camera fast enough. She's so curiuos...it's great!!










Allison is getting good at her sippy cup. She hit's her mouth most of the time. She loves drinking water...even from my cup.








Ok, this is our new game. At night and nap times she likes to get up and hang onto the crib. I've actually had to take the mobile down because she was pulling on it too much. Right now, in fact, she is supposed to be napping, but about every 2 minutes I go in there and she's pulled up and is chewing on the crib and crying to get out...now tell me why we want our children to grow up??

No comments: