My how time flies...
He still loves his bath, but is not the biggest fan of his exersaucer. He'll stay there for about 5 minutes, then he wants to be out. He seems to like being on the floor, but not on his tummy for very long. He's rolling side to side really well, but we don't seem to be ready to roll all the way yet.
Isaac is a very happy baby as long as he is attended to. He's been going to the church nursery for the last month and has done great. The last 2 weeks I have left him in there for both services and just feeding him in between. They say he's such a champ! He does well with me going to the gym and so far doesn't seem to mind other people holding him.
The kids still fight over who gets to be in his face. I'm having problems getting them to back off and leave him alone. He had his first injury Saturday when Allison pulled back one of the toys on the exersaucer and let go - smacking him pretty hard in the head. Well, won't be the last time I'm sure!
Love this boy! Of course I'd love him no matter what, but it certainly helps that he's such a good-natured little boy! Can't wait for him to be moving (although I'm sure I'll regret saying that in a few months!)
No comments:
Post a Comment