I worked Friday morning of last week, and we spent the afternoon and evening with Jason's aunt and uncle from Baltimore, and his parents. We did dinner, and let Andrew open a few presents.
Swords!!



This last gift (which I didn't get a picture of) is a Buzz Lightyear ride-on toy that makes a ton of noise. He loves it!
Like I said before, we got to the farm lat Friday night and Saturday morning, let Andrew open more presents on the farm.

Oh wait...more swords - only these shoot water! Thanks Aunt Kara!!


Jason and I got Andrew a little bubble machine. It works pretty well. As you can see by the sky, it really was a crummy day out. We let the kids run around and chase bubbles. Even bad weather can't dampen the fun of bubbles!!


After a lunch of delicious smoked chicken and mashed potatoes (all of which Andrew could actually eat...) we had him eat his cake.

I had a lot of help with these. Leah had some great suggestions, and did a majority of the ear and nose shaping for me...as well as icing the barn. So great!

Blowing out his candle

Giving Aunt Kara the stink eye as she suggests (so foolhardy) that he actually eat one). No, no...even though half of them were gluten free, he preferred to play with his "puckakes" and sing Old McDonald (which he wouldn't let me catch on video).


Happy birthday sweet Andrew. I can't believe you're two years old! You're talking like crazy and exploring all your boundaries - just like a big two year old should :) Daddy, sissy and I love you more than you could imagine. Can't wait to see what a good big brother you will be.
1 comment:
Super cute cake and cupcakes!
Post a Comment