Man...I've really been bad at this lately.
We went to St. Louis over Memorial Day weekend. We had a really good visit (despite Andrew's first ear infection since tubes...yay, drainage!!) The kids woke up early every day, but grandma and grandpa helped out so much. Jason and I got to sleep in some and spent a whole afternoon together.
We went to the zoo Saturday and had a great time. Of course, this is how Andrew spends his time. Walked around holding onto someone's hands!


Allison loved the reptile exhibit. I seriously think she could have stayed there all day. She was so enthralled with the snakes and frogs and lizards. It was great!
Allison and Jason went to the penguin exhibit. She loves them, but I have such a hard time with the smell. Seriously stinky animals.
The bears were so cute! They just kept pacing back and forth and playing in the water. They headed down to the bottom of the cage. Allison said they were going to the basement. Ha!
Andrew watching the bears with grandpa.
The next day we headed to the Botannical Gardens. I love that place. There's so much to see and Allison loves the fish pond. They got to feed the fish and ran around having a great time.
There's a few fountains, and we remembered from last time to bring their swimsuits. Andrew wasn't too interested in the water, but Allison was loving it. She has turned into a total water baby. Great weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment