We had Andrew dedicated at church this Sunday and a party after at our house. My family was all there as well as some friends from church. We just grilled some burgers and let the kids play. Can't believe our little boy is one! It has been a delight to be his mom, and although I'm not enjoying the 5:30 am starts to our day lately...I wouldn't change a thing!
The basketball cake with other various ball cupcakes. I thought they turned out pretty well :)
What is this white stuff mom?
Jason suggested I give him a taste...not helpful.
Not a fan!
Mmm, thanks for the puffs mom!
A pool and some toys for this summer
Allison opening some gifts for Andrew :)

Family pic

Hanging out under the table. A popular place!

How big is Andrew? Sooo big!!
Love this child so very much. He is so special. Happy, loving, and yet such a spark of stubborn sassiness that he makes life interesting.
Happy birthday little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment