Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grandma's

Honestly, so much has happened I don't know where to begin.

I passed boards. Yea! I felt really well prepared, but it was still a big stressor, and I'm glad it's over with!

My sister visited from Chicago. She got to see Andrew and hang out with the family. Oddly enough, I forgot to get my camera out when she was playing with the kids and don't have ay pictures of her...sorry Kara!

That weekend we went to the farm to hang out with everyone. We took a side trip to Newton to see Jason's grandmas. They both really loved the kids and you could tell it meant a lot to them. It was a fun visit.




Grandma Froelich





Jason's Grammie Hwa

Sorry for the lack of posting. I just haven't been feeling like it lately. We've been keeping busy. Allie is doing well at preschool. She loves her teacher, Leah, and loves her classmates. She is such a big girl, but is also being difficult lately. I can tell 3 will be worse than 2. Andrew is doing well. He is growing so big and is so smiley and happy. He's a pretty good sleeper, and is so far proving to be very low maintenance as babies are concerned. I can't believe he's 3 months already!

Jason's brother and parents are in town for the weekend. I go back to work in the PICU on Saturday. I'll do one day a week for a while until I figure out what I'm doing for a new job. There's a couple of opportunities out there for me, but we'll see how it pans out.

Have a great weekend!!

Valerie

1 comment:

Alli Jean said...

It's been a very, very busy summer, huh?!!