Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Much better

Things are under control around here. Of course I say that tongue-in-cheek because I know that it could all fall apart again at any time!! Allie has been feeling better and starting to eat again. She's working on dropping a nap so it's been a little interesting, but we're doing ok. I had clinicals today and will again tomorrow. River's watched Allie today. Her daughter Joy is 5 months older than Allie and they are sooo cute together. Joy takes care of her and they play so well together!! Katherine is watching her tomorrow. I can't wait until Anna is a little older and Allie can show Anna how it's done! Since the weather is warmer we've been outside more. Allie loves the park and I know that playing outside will be my saving grace this summer.

Here are some pics of her on Monday.

Hope you all enjoy the nice weather!
~V~

3 comments:

Alli Jean said...

I used to love to garden while the kids were playing in the back yard. Just being outside is something that they enjoy. The neighbor and/or her daughters would come out and visit and play with the little ones. Yes, spring and summer times are the greatest times with children. As usual, I enjoy the pictures.

Joyce said...

I love taking kids to the park and watching them play through the camera viewfinder!!! There are great photo opportunities in the natural light.

Kara said...

I tried getting to your blog before checkin my email and i was gettin upset thinking you had kicked me off or something :) It's all good in the hood (a nice little saying i picked up from my hoodlums from work) Can't wait to see you sunday